The CALIcon Conference, also known as "The Conference for Law School Computing®", is one of the longest-running legal education conferences in the United States. The conference brings together law school faculty, librarians, IT professionals, and administrators to share ideas, innovations, experiences, and best practices in legal education/technology that you can use at your law school. It is eclectic, engaging, and fun. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR
- High visibility in front of the industry’s leading decision-makers
- Opportunity to introduce new products and services to a targeted and receptive audience
- Targeted networking opportunities using various social media channels
- Establish your company’s reputation as an industry thought-leader
- Year-long logo placement on the conference website
Due to time slot constraints, there will be only 7 virtual sponsorship opportunities available. Sponsorships are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Interested in becoming a sponsor at the CALIcon Conference, please contact Scott Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-405-6316. Download the sponsorship application form.
tHANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS